Tuesday 13 July 2010

On the grapevine

Man candy David Gandy is on a mission to help men dress better. The Dolce and Gabbana model is launching an iPhone application to teach men how to dress. "One thing I do know is clothes. So this should help guys who are challenged when it comes to fashion." I wouldn't know what he means...

Fans of Florence and the Machine will be happy - the star's written two tracks for her next album! "It's a start," she told me. "But I'm touring and have loads on so I'm fitting things in when I can."

Sounds like rumours are true about Paula Abdul getting a second chance on the panel of a huge US TV show. I hear she's the first female judge on US X Factor. But it sounds like Cheryl Tweedy's chance to shine is over. My US source says: "They want a US superstar for the other female judge." Well, well.

Myleene Klass and her man Gray Quinn popped by my 30th birthday bash at The Fox pub in Twickenham last weekend and told me: "We're trying to do date night every week. Tonight I've got tickets for Sex and the City 2." I'm sure Gray loved that, Leenie!

Never took Katie Melua for a Spice Girls fan! Katie bumped into Emma Bunton at last week's Arqiva Radio Awards at the Park Plaza Westminster Hotel and hit it off. They had a bonding session in the loo and Katie told Emma Baby Spice was her favourite Spice Girl. Ah sweet.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/06/20/on-the-grapevine-115875-22346006/

0 commenti:

Post a Comment