Tuesday 31 August 2010

David @ Day one of V Festival 2010

As people may have guessed from my Tony Bennett blog, I'm not exactly an avid festival attendee during the summer months!
However, I always attend V Festival in Chelmsford and this year was no exception - and was the best so far. I was there with my closest friends, it was hugely eventful and, with so many stories to tell, I wouldn't know where to start. Plus the music and line-up was astounding.
A big thank you to RunRagged and especially Mahiki, whose backstage, all day bar and after party was pretty unforgettable. A special mention to my Land Rover driver, Nigel, who drove me to and from the event and took my 'who knows the most amazing useless fact' game into another league.
Can't wait for next year.




0 commenti:

Post a Comment