Tuesday 16 November 2010

David Gandy recalls movie blunder

David Gandy has revealed he often has to do multiple takes when filming because he accidentally says his own name.   




The 30-year-old currently sits as the highest paid model in the world following his very successful underwear advertising campaign for Dolce & Gabbana.

David has recently ventured onto the big screen with a short film alongside Danish model Helena Christensen. He thoroughly enjoyed the experience, but did have some trouble recalling the script during one scene.

“At the end, all I had to say was, ‘My name’s Adam.’ But I said, ‘My name’s David.’ Oh my God! I couldn’t believe it – we had to do the entire thing over,” he blushed in an interview with Grazia magazine.

Although an acting novice, the model has previously been linked to the coveted James Bond role due to his stunning good looks. David is keen to pay homage to his colleagues in his new profession, as he doesn’t know how they remember all their lines and don’t require too many re-takes like he did.

“I have so much respect for actors now. Hopefully I didn’t embarrass myself too much, although there was this big emotional scene on the first day where I have to kiss Helena, and I wasn’t happy with the takes...Although kissing Helena again wasn’t the worst thing in the world,” he laughed.


Source: Web

0 commenti:

Post a Comment