Tuesday 7 September 2010

And The Nominations Are…


It was a huge surprise to find out that I was nominated for Model of The Year by the 2010 British Fashion Council Committee last Wednesday evening - and very flattering too.

It's quite rare for a male model to be nominated, so I feel very honoured to be listed alongside two great female models and hope that maybe this is a sign that the vast talent of male models in the UK (in my opinion, some of the best in the world), are being recognised within the industry. For me, it's only taken nine years!

On another note, Hilary Alexander said she liked my outfit at the nomination party - praise doesn't get much higher than that, so a good night all round!

Right, I can't sit around here typing all day, I have fashion award judges to bribe - I mean impress. ;)


http://www.vogue.co.uk/blogs/david-gandy



Follow David Gandy~source~

0 commenti:

Post a Comment