Thursday 2 September 2010

British Fashion Awards - Model Man


DAVID GANDY admits the competition is fierce for the British Fashion Awards' Best Model prize, for which he has been shortlisted. Gandy is up against Calvin Klein muse Lara Stone and Transformers star Rosie Huntington-Whiteley for the accolade - which will be announced on December 7.

"I'm so excited but I wish I was up against Bungle the Bear instead. I know Lara and Rosie and they're both gorgeous girls," he told us at last night's shortlist annoucement. "Lara's a great model - I think she'd really deserve it."

Having started modelling nine years ago, the nomination is a career highlight for the Dolce & Gabbana muse.

"I've been doing this for quite a while so it's really great to even be nominated - I'd love to win it," he says. "I think I'm the first male to ever be shortlisted so it'd be nice for the men of Britain if I did."

Which men does Gandy rate in the looks department?

"Paul Newman was a very good looking man and I'd love a head of hair like Robert Redford. George Clooney is a great guy too - I just like the look of men I'd like to emulate!" he says.

http://www.vogue.co.uk/



Follow David Gandy~source~

0 commenti:

Post a Comment